SJVC Celebrates its Humble Beginnings

« Back to All NewsAs part of the patronal feast day celebrations, the residents of the Saint John Vianney Center organized a special house blessing celebrating the 100th anniversary of the construction of the original country home that would become the Villa of Saint John Vianney in 1946.

Following the blessing liturgy, residents prepared and served homemade bread, punch, candy and hors d’oeuvres for a community celebration with staff and residents.

This beautiful occasion was a wonderful reminder of how God has been present throughout the Center’s history and especially of how He remains present in our ministry today and in each and every individual that makes up our community.